Summer 2017 Art Classes are here!!
Summer Camp at the Crop-Shop encourages children to explore arts and crafts in a fun and unique way. Each week-long camp embraces a different theme, engaging children ages 6-12 with a wide variety of creative activities. Campers are given a theme each session and then their imaginations are set to run wild as they work on a variety of projects such as building with clay, learning to use pottery wheel, exploring modern art, and glass fusing.
Campers love it because they can use their imagination to make their own art, all while getting messy! Parents love it because their child is able to build practical skill-sets as well as socializing with peers that share same interest.
Lunch is not provided. Please send child with a nut-free snack and lunch and a water bottle. Painting can be a little messy. Please send your camper dressed to mess with closed toed shoes. No sandals or flip-flops.
This is an approximate schedule of what our camp days are like:
9:00 – Arrival/Social/Prep Time
9:15 – Art Project
10:00 – Bathroom/Wash Hands
10:10 – Snack/Social Time
10:30 – Art Project
11:15 – Park
12:15 – Lunch
12:45 – Free Art/Social
1:15 – Snack
1:30 – Project
2:30 – Clean Up
2:45 – Pick Ups
Crop-Shop Camp Policy
The following is to ensure a fun time is had by all!
- Class size is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 12. We reserve the right to cancel class if we don’t meet our class minimum.
- All students must be between ages 6-12.
- There are no class refunds with 3 days of the start of class for any reason. If an emergency pops up and you cannot make it, please notify us immediately and we will allow a studio credit. Cancellation day of with no notice results in no refund or credit. Transferring to another student is allowed.
- The Crop Shop cannot be held responsible for damaged clothing. Art can be inherently messy. Please send your child in clothing that is okay to get messy. Even with aprons, (which are provided) accident’s can still occur, so we find it is best to not send them in their Sunday best!
- Children must be signed out upon pick-up. If someone different will be picking up the child than who dropped her off, this will need to be submitted in writing upon drop off.