- This event has passed.
Spring Break Camp – 4/1
April 1, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$65
School may be out for spring break, but The Crop Shop is open for creativity! Each unique camp day, your little artist will create at least 3 projects that will be fun AND functional. Ranging from painted mugs and plates, themed piggy banks, and painting on canvas, each day is filled with non-stop fun! We break twice for snack, once for lunch, and even spend 30 minutes a day at the local park! It is spring after all, and we all have cabin fever!
Camp days are appropriate for children, 1st-5th grade. Please send a nut-free snack and lunch. Dress to mess and absolutely no flip-flops! Siblings receive a 15% off discount and if registering for the entire week, please select that option below for a $40 discount!
The following is to ensure a fun time is had by all!
- Class size is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 12. We reserve the right to cancel class if we don’t meet our class minimum.
- All students must be between ages 6-12.
- There are no class refunds with 3 days of the start of class for any reason. If an emergency pops up and you cannot make it, please notify us immediately and we will allow a studio credit. Cancellation day of with no notice results in no refund or credit. Transferring to another student is allowed.
- The Crop Shop cannot be held responsible for damaged clothing. Art can be inherently messy. Please send your child in clothing that is okay to get messy. Even with aprons, (which are provided) accident’s can still occur, so we find it is best to not send them in their Sunday best!
- Children must be signed out upon pick-up. If someone different will be picking up the child than who dropped her off, this will need to be submitted in writing upon drop off.