- This event has passed.
Pottery Wheel Date Night
Saturday April 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$135
Get ready for a little passionate, dirty fun.(wink, wink) This semi-private couples only class is the perfect date to spend 1-on-1 quality time with special someone. Limited to 4 people (2 couples), you will learn the basics of throwing clay on a pottery wheel, wedging clay, trimming, and glazing.Each participant will be able to make up to 3 medium size pieces, about the size of a mug or bowl. Your work will be fired, glazed and then fired again, ready for pick up in about 3-4 weeks. And if you’ve never even touched clay before, don’t worry, this is perfect for beginners and those who simply want to re-create the scene from Ghost! 😉
Things to Note:
- Class Price is per couple and includes all clay, glaze and firings for all pieces.
- Dress to mess! You WILL get clay on yourselves, so if this is the first stop of your date night, we suggest bringing a change of clothes.
- Bring an old full-sized towel to drape across your lap. We do not provide towels and you’ll want one to wipe your hands on throughout the night.
- Ladies, we advise you to NOT wear a skirt or dress. You will need to sit nice and close to the pottery wheel with legs on either side and it isnt very comfortable to do that in a dress.
- Couples are welcome to bring a bottle of wine or drinks and snacks. You must be 21 years and older to BYOB.
- Call us in 3-4 weeks at 201-683-5900 to check if your pottery is ready.