- This event has passed.
Painting for Passover (Part 2)!
Sunday April 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$14 - $30
Get ready for Passover with us as we paint away in celebration! From a Star of David to Seder Plates…it’s the perfect way to spend quality time with your loved ones.
Everything will be ready for pick up on April 4th.. Just in time for passover!
A friend, family member or just yourself!
The following is to ensure a fun time is had by all!
- Class size is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 30. We reserve the right to cancel class if we don’t meet our class minimum.
- All students must be accompanied by a parent.
- There are no class refunds with 3 days of the start of class for any reason. If an emergency pops up and you cannot make it, please notify us immediately and we will allow a studio credit. Cancellation day of with no notice results in no refund or credit. Transferring to another student is allowed.
- The Crop Shop cannot be held responsible for damaged clothing. Art can be inherently messy. Please send your child in clothing that is okay to get messy. Even with aprons, (which are provided) accident’s can still occur, so we find it is best to not send them in their Sunday best!
- This is not a drop off class.
2 people are attending Painting for Passover (Part 2)!