- This event has passed.
Mixed Media Art Class for Kids: A little bit of everything!
October 6, 2016 @ 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30pm on Thursday, repeating until November 10, 2016
If you have a child that enjoys working with their hands, has a creativity streak and full imagination, this is the perfect class. Over the course of 6 weeks, students will be introduced to the art of hand building with clay, plaster, sculpture and working on canvas.
This class is appropriate for children ages 7 and up. Keeping our class size small at 10 students, everyone will have the opportunity to work at their own pace with individualized instruction and guidance.
This is a hands-on-get-dirty-not-afraid-to-get-messy kind of class. On the first day of class, children will be required to bring in an over-sized t-shirt that will remain here throughout the session. We are also big on children being responsible for their own messes, so each class, they will participate in cleaning up their own station and tools in preparation for the next time they come to class.
The following is to ensure a fun time is had by all!
- Class size is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8. We reserve the right to cancel class if we don’t meet our class minimum.
- All students must be between ages 7-14.
- There are no class refunds with 3 days of the start of class for any reason. If an emergency pops up and you cannot make it, please notify us immediately and we will allow a studio credit. Cancellation day of with no notice results in no refund or credit. Transferring to another student is allowed.
- The Crop Shop cannot be held responsible for damaged clothing. Art can be inherently messy. Please send your child in clothing that is okay to get messy. Even with aprons, (which are provided) accident’s can still occur, so we find it is best to not send them in their Sunday best!
- Children must be signed out upon pick-up. If someone different will be picking up the child than who dropped her off, this will need to be submitted in writing upon drop off.