- This event has passed.
Monday July 10 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until July 14, 2017
Fire up your creativity and join the fun at The Crop Shop’s art camps, designed for ages 6 and up! Campers expand their imaginations and explore the exciting world of clay (and animals) through a wide range of projects and building techniques. We’ll be working with sculpture, slab rolling, and coil building while students learn in a supportive, small class setting with plenty of individual instruction and inspiration. Our little clay artists will sculpt their masterpieces (from flower pots to pinch pots) in the palms of their hands…following one theme, ANIMALS!
- Clay work is inherently messy. Please send an oversized t-shirt to cover their clothes and close-toed shoes.
- Due to allergies, we must insist that children bring a nut-free snack and lunch.
- Please do NOT send iPads or tablets to camp. We are focusing on the creative process and engaging with our peers, electronic gadgets and toys are distracting to this process.
The following is to ensure a fun time is had by all!
- Class size is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 15. We reserve the right to cancel class if we don’t meet our class minimum.
- All students must be between ages 6-12.
- There are no class refunds with 3 days of the start of class for any reason. If an emergency pops up and you cannot make it, please notify us immediately and we will allow a studio credit. Cancellation day of with no notice results in no refund or credit. Transferring to another student is allowed.
- The Crop Shop cannot be held responsible for damaged clothing. Art can be inherently messy. Please send your child in clothing that is okay to get messy. Even with aprons, (which are provided) accident’s can still occur, so we find it is best to not send them in their frilly best!
- Children must be signed out upon pick-up. If someone different will be picking up the child than who dropped her/him off, this will need to be submitted in writing upon drop off.
8 people are attending Claymagination Week