- This event has passed.
Saturday May 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$20
It’s time for some clay table fun! You will be able to sculpt your very own masterpieces in the palms of your hands (with a bit of instruction of course). Each class’ theme is different and always a surprise. In honor of Mother’s Day (May 14th), we are making clay handprint dishes…perfect for holding Mom’s or Grandma’s favorite jewelry!
The following is to ensure a fun time is had by all!
- Class size is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 12. We reserve the right to cancel class if we don’t meet our class minimum.
- All students must be between ages 6-12.
- There are no class refunds with 3 days of the start of class for any reason. If an emergency pops up and you cannot make it, please notify us immediately and we will allow a studio credit. Cancellation day of with no notice results in no refund or credit. Transferring to another student is allowed.
- The Crop Shop cannot be held responsible for damaged clothing. Art can be inherently messy. Please send your child in clothing that is okay to get messy. Even with aprons, (which are provided) accident’s can still occur, so we find it is best to not send them in their Sunday best!
- Children must be signed out upon pick-up. If someone different will be picking up the child than who dropped her off, this will need to be submitted in writing upon drop off.